Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stupid Vagrants!

First I think I'll start with something that I'd like to make standard for all of my blog posts.

Currently listening to: "The Doors of Durin" from the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Complete Soundtrack.
Also Hearing: The TV in the background and my typing.
Currently Anticipating: The MacWorld Convention on September 9 and what I hope will be announced there. Also, the new video from Red vs. Blue.
In 5 minutes I will: be playing the "My Heroes Ability" on Facebook.

Ok, now that that's over, onto the show.

Today in band totally sucked. It was so bloody hot. Normally I have the strength to overpower the band with my tuba while we are playing, but today I thought I was going to faint. I hope on Friday, the game we play at isn't so ridiculously hot.

I recently discovered how fun certain applications on Facebook can be. Specifically, I'm talking about the application called "My Heroes Ability". I get to use my telekinetic and precognition abilities to kick the ass of some vagrant bums.

Wow, I thought this post would be longer..... Oh well, off to kick some vagrant ass!

No comments: