Friday, September 12, 2008

Kept in the Dark...

For your enjoyment:

Currently watching: Charlie Gibson do a hatchet job on Sarah Palin
Currently being annoyed by: Charlie Gibson doing a hatchet job on Sarah Palin
Currently wishing: that I was watching something other than 20/20
Currently angry at: my dad, for making me watch Charlie Gibson do a hatchet job on Palin

I hope that it is perfectly clear that I am not enjoying Charlie Gibson doing a hatchet job on Sarah Palin.

Down to business...

Apparently, no one told me that people on the Homecoming court would be notified of their status by having a note slipped into their locker. When I went to my locker, I just tossed my bag in and left. I didn't check at all for a note. So now I have to wait until Monday to know how my doom will be decided.

Well, I seem to have writer's block yet again, more posts later.

No comments: