Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Barracuda speaks....

Here we go:
Currently Listening To: Rush Limbaugh Show, September 2, 2008 Hour 2 Podcast.
Currently Worrying About: Affording A Macbook Pro for College
In 5 minutes I will be: On Facebook

First order of business:
So tonight, Sarah Palin speaks at the RNC tonight. I really want to hear this one, but more than that, I want to hear how the drive-by media reacts to it. They are already smearing her (so much for Obama's fightthesmears.com). They have invested everything in taking her down. I hope they continue, because in doing so, they will galvanize the Republican base more than anything else. She may also gain some independents.

I have totally exhausted all my ideas worth writing down for now, so I think that I will stop for now. More later.....

No comments: